samedi 25 décembre 2010

volcano vaporizer solid valve set

The volcano vaporizer can be "Easy valve" or "Solid Valve".
In this article, we'll try to get more informations about the solid valve volcano kit.

The Storz & Bickel company states that :
The SOLID VALVE can be used with all VOLCANO vaporizers produced so far. On both sets of valves, the large balloon allows you to keep an excellent visual check on the build up of vapor.
All the parts that direct the air and vapor on the SOLID VALVE are flavorless and food-safe.


  • Solid design made of stainless steel and heat resistant plastics
  • Individual balloon sizes
  • Inexpensive extra balloon material
  • Adjustable filling chamber volume


The SOLID VALVE set is equipped with a wide range of accessories: 6 pcs. spare screen, liquid pad for vaporizing liquids, a cleaning brush and additional balloon material (3m).

The the Solid valve volcano vaporizer is flexible and economic.
Now let's see about the Easy Valve

6 commentaires:

  1. Can you please tell me what is the cost of this vaporizers and is it effective ??

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Wow this sounds to be an interesting vaporizers device and it is economical also..I would love to use it once..

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. It was really impressive published article. I do personally learn in the post and also I will share it to my friends later after reviewing.I had a looked for volcano vaporizer one and seems to be a good one to have. Really interesting post indeed. Thanks.

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. Thanks for the share man! So personally what do you think is better a solid valve or a easy valve? I am in the market for a volcano vaporizer and I am trying to nail the facts down before I make a purchase.

    RépondreSupprimer